How to get to the bottom of what happened to the Tenement Square massacre in Sydney’s west 1800s

The Tenement Massacre in Sydney is one of the most horrific events in Australian history.

In 1800, the city’s Black and White residents were attacked by the local Black and Indian Railway Company and their local police officers.

Some tenements were destroyed and a number of men were killed.

The police were eventually able to capture and jail some of the perpetrators, including a police commander, but many of the surviving members of the community were tortured and murdered by the police and other officers.

The massacre shocked the country and, despite widespread condemnation, was never brought to justice.

In addition to the murder of the Black and the Indian Railway men, the massacre also saw the execution of four men, including an unarmed man who was a police constable and an elderly woman, who was tortured and killed.

What happened to these tenements in Sydney in 1800?

The most widely reported event in Sydney during the massacre was the burning of tenements.

Many accounts of what occurred during this time describe the same general situation as that described by the Black & White residents in Sydney: They were burned down and the whole area was cleared of all inhabitants and their properties were demolished.

They had to leave their homes and leave everything behind.

Many stories of the events of the massacre have been reported, but there is little that can be learned from them, other than the description of what was happening at the time and the fact that the massacre took place in a remote area, not a well-to-do suburb.

But this description is misleading, because the Tenements Massacre was not a very well-known event in the city.

It was not until the early 20th century that the term Tenement was widely used in Sydney.

Tenements were the term that was used to describe the properties that were burnt down, the destroyed homes and the people who lived in them.

Tenements, or “parsonages”, were often built on the site of old and decaying dwellings.

In this context, “tenements” are generally understood to mean the site that had been converted into an agricultural or residential area or that contained a dwelling, usually built on a plot of land and used as a storehouse or for storing provisions.

One of the first documented accounts of a massacre in a Tenement occurred in Sydney at the end of 1846, when a Black and an Indian Railway officer were captured and executed by the Australian Army.

As this account was written, the Tenure of the Land Act was in force, so it is not clear whether or not the Tenents massacre occurred in the year 1846.

During the period in which the Tenments massacre occurred, the area around the town of Kildare was a thriving and largely black commercial district, known for its extensive port and manufacturing industries.

A man named Joseph Lee, a Black railway officer, was living in Kildarrie in 1842 when he met a woman named Mrs Davenport, who owned a number in the area.

The two became lovers and married in a local church.

After the couple’s son died, Mrs Davons son became involved in the local trade and moved to the town to take over the business.

The couple were not involved in any of the commercial activities of the town, however, they were involved in a number other business ventures and in 1846 the town was named Kildorri in honour of Joseph Lee.

When the war broke out between Australia and Britain in June 1845, Mrs Lee sold her property in Kichwa Street to her husband, who moved his business to the Kildaren Street in Kitcharrie.

The Kitcharen Street was a part of the city, so many people moved to and from Kichri to and within the city and this included the Kitcharellas mother, Mrs Gail Kitcharin.

Mrs Gail was the mother of the two children, George and George L. George was the oldest of the three boys and the son of George Loughton, who worked as a builder.

He was born in 1849.

George Loughon lived with his mother in the Kicharella home and worked as an engineer.

At the age of nine George was sent to live with his father and stepmother in Kippa Street in Sydney where his mother worked as the manager of the local jewellers.

His mother died in 1857, George had a very poor start in life and by 1858 was living with his stepfather and stepfather’s friend.

George Litchton was also a servant to his father.

By 1859 he was living at the Kincharrie home of Mrs Gee in Killeen, where he continued to work as an apprentice in the jewellery shop.

By 1864 George Latch was living as a tenant in the old house in Kinchare