The term tenement was first used by the Chinese in the late 19th century to describe an arrangement of houses in a city block.
However, in the early 20th century, the word was also used to describe the living space, including the furniture, walls and ceilings.
A number of other definitions were also applied to the tenement.
A popular definition in the United States, for example, included “an arrangement of apartments with a basement, with a wall running along the bottom”.
Tenement demolitions in Hong Kong have since become increasingly common, although not for the reasons most people might think.
This article uses the term tenements to describe residential buildings built in the 1950s and 1960s in Hong kong and mainland China.
It is a compilation of a number of articles written in Hongkong and published in the Chinese press between the late 1960s and the early 1990s, including articles by the late Edward Chia, who has been called the “father of modern Chinese urban planning”.
Chia is the author of many books on urban planning and urban design.
Tenement demolition is a form of urban planning in which land is cleared to create an alternative living space for a single family or a group of tenants.
Tenements can be subdivided into small units, large units, and flats.
A single unit can have one or more rooms, each with its own bathroom and kitchen.
In the early 1950s, the term “tenement” was also applied in a variety of other ways.
A tenant might be required to leave his or her unit for a time in order to be allowed to return to it.
A building might be torn down to make way for a shopping centre, office building or hotel.
A construction company might be allowed access to a property and construct a new apartment on top.
These developments are usually referred to as “demolition”.
In addition, the demolition of tenements was often accompanied by demolition of small apartments.
These small units are often located in the same residential buildings as the tenements.
In some cases, these units were also demolished in order for the construction of a new building.
These buildings are sometimes referred to in Hong Kong as “floating apartments”.
Tenements are not generally illegal, although demolition of buildings may result in fines and prison sentences for the tenants.
In addition to these examples, a number more buildings were demolished, many of which were in Hongi kong.
In fact, a series of buildings that were not demolished were demolished in the 1970s.
The first of these was the old Chong Ching Hotel on the Chao river in central Hong Kong.
Chong Chang Hotel is the first building to be demolished in Hong Hong, although the exact date of its demolition is unknown.
The Chong Chings first floor was demolished in 1968 and the second floor in 1970.
The third and fourth floors were also destroyed in 1968, and the fifth and sixth floors in 1970, but the remaining units were demolished again in 1970 and 1972.
The demolition of Chong Chans first and second floors was an important event in the history of Hong Kong and in Hong Chinese history.
According to Chinese history, the first Chong Chingers were a group that left Hong Kong to escape persecution and poverty.
They were welcomed into Hong Kong, where they began a life of wealth and luxury.
They later settled in Hong Chengdu, a city on the southern tip of China, where the Chong Chinging clan lived for a number, possibly as many as 100 years.
A group of Chong-Chings settled in the Hong Chengdian capital of Hangzhou in 1892, becoming the most famous Chong family in China.
The family was known for its extravagant lifestyles and lavish consumption of luxury goods.
During the first decades of the 20th Century, Chong ChING was known as the Chong family of the south.
Chong-chiings family lived in a luxurious estate in Hangzhou and were said to enjoy high-end entertainment, including a restaurant and theatres.
In 1902, Chong-chings son, Li, was named “The Prince of Chong” after his father, Li Chong.
The name Li Chong was chosen to signify a family connection with the Chong clan.
However the name was changed in 1912 to Li Yanying, after his brother, Li Yansheng.
This was done in order not to offend the Chong clans members, who did not agree with the change.
In 1914, the family of Li Chong established a new family dynasty in Hangzhi, where Li Yasheng was born.
In 1930, Li was elected to the Legislative Council of Hong-kong, the position of a senator for the region.
In 1934, Li became the first Chinese-born person to serve as president of Hong kongs National People’s Congress.
In 1946, the Chong- ching dynasty was established in Hang Zhi, and Li Yan became the third and only son of